Wednesday, June 15, 2016

vacation wishlist



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

My trip to Paris and Rome is only 38 days away now (!!!) so it's time to start thinking about what I'm going to wear. If I haven't traveled in a while sometimes I start planning outlandish outfits and decide that THIS TIME I'll wear heels every. single. day. I'm glad that I had my trip to Hollywood last month because it reminded me that when it comes to travel, simple + comfortable wins every time. I ended up buying jeans at H&M and slumming it for most of my trip because I had packed so many uncomfortable, fussy things.

So my plan for Europe is to wear dresses that work on their own without accessories (except maybe a belt), and no layering except for a light jacket or something if it gets chilly at night. Comfortable, low heeled or flat closed-toe sandals, and probably a pair of sneakers. One bag, one pair of sunglasses. Simple, simple, simple!