Wednesday, October 7, 2015

pastel witch



This is the face of someone who a) is really excited about Halloween, b) just put on false eyelashes for the first time and feels really uncomfortable blinking, and c) is frustrated that the lighting is so bad in the afternoon this time of year

I don't know what it is but I am just SO pumped (do people still stay pumped?) about Halloween this year. I want to wear dark makeup and black clothes and watch horror movies and eat pumpkin everything. Fall is always my favorite season (everyone usually qualifies this by saying they were born in autumn, and.. well.. I was.) but my Halloween fever is burning hotter than usual.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go peel off my eyelashes and watch Dracula.



This was the reason for the falsies in the first place - I want to start wearing them when I'm in my own product shots and I took this as soon as I was done with my outfit pictures. I made a small batch of Halloween brooches and this is my favorite, it's Luna from The Mark of the Vampire. They're all available here.


dress - forever 21 | jacket - vintage | shoes - bait footwear