Friday, May 23, 2014

a recipe for a toothache





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13
14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25

I have a bit of a weakness for ice-cream themed things, so I decided to round up as many awesome (can I say awesome if I included two of my own sweet and lovely brooches?) ice cream things as I could, and pour them all into one post. I'm glad I snatched up that ice cream print dress from asos a couple years ago (the one I wore in my outfit post on Tuesday) because except for the dress pictured here there seem to be hardly any available anymore. When I got mine there were an abundance of ice cream dresses -- basically as many dresses as there are possible flavors. I hope it wasn't just a passing phase because I think everyone's wardrobe could use a little soft serve :)