Monday, May 6, 2013

the office wrap party - part 1



This was the best weekend of my entire life. I know everyone is probably sick of all of my Office-related posts by now (at least if you don't watch the show you must be) but I just have to do a few more so please bear with me :) We got in late last night and I just woke up (and have a ton of things to do today, eek) so I'm going to keep this post short and share more pictures and details tomorrow!

How this particular photo came about is a VERY long story but basically on the last night of the event, the entire cast was tending bar downtown at the Backyard Ale House and me and my brother were behind the bar with them. YES. That happened. I still can't believe this is real life.. I keep looking at the pictures to make sure I didn't dream it all up!!