Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I did it!!



Well, my first airplane ride is officially behind me! Phew!! :D

I was a nervous wreck (and I may or may not have cried during take-off and also when I felt the plane touch back on earth) but I'm so glad I finally did it. It took 26 years, but I finally did it :) I think I'll need more practice before I'm able to do an international flight, but at least the more terrifying part is over.

Yesterday me and my mom went to the Magic Kingdom, and we had SO much fun!! We ate dinner at Cinderella's Castle! And the best part is that the new Fantasyland (which includes the Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid attractions) had a dress rehearsal while we were there! Those are my two favorite Disney princess movies (favorite Disney movie goes to 101 Dalmatians) so I was ridiculously elated. Again, I may or may not have cried. I was a little emotional yesterday lol :) The Little Mermaid ride is INCREDIBLE! We went on it three times and if it's open again today, I'm sure that tally will at least double. My mom and I ended up singing Under the Sea and Part of Your World as we wandered around the park for the rest of the night.

Well we're going to go grab some breakfast and head over to The Animal Kingdom now! I hope everyone else is having a magical week too :)