Wednesday, May 30, 2012

on repeat.



cardigan - forever 21 (really old)
daisy brooch - flea market
skirt - h&m
shoes - francesca's collections
ombre tights - c/o modcloth

Is anyone else a music repeater? When I'm hooked on a song, I literally don't listen to anything else for weeks. It's one of the reasons I ended up stopping my song of the week series here, because I'd be SO hooked on one particular song for so long that I just didn't want to listen to anything else, even for my blog. Right now I'm obsessed with Lullaby of London by The Pogues (it's usually something by The Pogues.) I just CANNOT STOP. Every single time I listen I find another part that gives me goosebumps, it's just so good*. I've listened to it so many times the last few weeks that even when I don't have my computer or ipod anywhere nearby, I find myself singing it in my head like a broken record.

Sometimes I get really tired of the repeat offenders and don't listen to them again for a really long time, but some just resonate so deeply that I know they're forever favorites. This is definitely a forever favorite. Want to have a listen? :)

*right now that part is when he sings "as I walked on with a heavy heart, then a stone danced on the tide" ... goosebumps, I tell you! goosebumps!