Wednesday, March 23, 2011

pink champagne


dress - boohoo
tights - urban outfitters
shoes - charlotte russe
bow - michaels
wig - wighall

I love happy accidents. While I was picking out my outfit, I looked in the mirror and realized that -- in a spell of laziness -- I hadn't blown my bangs dry after I showered. They were sloppily pulled to the side with a bobby pin, calling way too much attention to my dark roots and shamefully reminiscent of my adolescent years, in which I had no idea what to do with my hair. Then out of the corner of my eye, I spotted my wig! I haven't worn it since last year, actually, and I forgot how much I love it! It ended up being the perfect accessory, adding a nice pop of color to my black & white outfit!

Oh, and I finally figured out how to take bigger pictures! yay! Although, now that I'm able to do it, I realize how much I've gotten attached to the little collages I make for my outfit posts (like the one at the top here) So I think I'll format them the way I did in this post -- my ramblings sandwiched between a collage at the top and large photos at the bottom :)